[IFMSA] Get Involved in the Team of Officials
There are four vacancies in the IFMSA Team of Officials 2012/13 which are now up for election. Medsin-UK would like to encourage any Medsin delegates who have attended one GA to apply for these positions.
- Advocacy Support Division Director This is a new position which reflects a lot of the hard work done by various country delegations attending the IFMSA conferences and really getting advocacy onto the agenda.
- Publications Support Division Director This involves supporting the publications of various Standing Committees and the IFMSA as a whole.
- Liaison Officer on Human Rights and Peace
The procudure for applications is listed below:
1. Applications for Vacant Positions will be accepted until September 24th.
2. The Secretary General will send out all applications to NMOs after September 24th.
3. Following this there will be a question period, between September 24th-26th, to all candidates. NMOs will be able to ask questions on the NMO server.
4. After the question period, EB and EB-Elect will appoint officials based on a joint position.
5. The EB will appoint Interim-Officials according.
6. NMOs will vote officially at the MM13 for these positions. (this is also in order to be in line with our bylaws).
1. Letter of Motivation
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Completed Technical Data Card
4. Candidature Form Signed and Stamped by the NMO President
5. Plan of Action (Not required by bylaws)
Please send these documents to email@example.com. The IFMSA Secretary General will send out all received candidatures to NMOs after the application deadline.
Application Deadline: September 24th, 2012 11.59pm GMT.
If you are considering getting involved and have any questions please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can be put in touch with relevant people who currently hold Team of Officials Roles in the IFMSA. It is also possible to provide example canditatures and copies of the documents above to provide guidance. Don't be afraid, you are more than likely well qualified for the job if you are interested! We look forward to hearing from you!