Careers in GH
In the coming months we will have profiles of careers in Global Health. There are dozens of career options in global health, both integrating it within your existing career and having a career exclusively in global health.
Careers can include
- Working for the UN, WHO, UNFPA, UNDP and other international bodies.
- Working for the UK government either for Department for International Development or the Department of Health.
- Combining it with a clinical career in the NHS
- Volunteering with a major NGO such as MSF or Merlin
- Working with vulnerable communities in the UK such as through Project London
- Plus many more...
Whilst we are developing this section, check out our sister organisation Alma Mata's website: http://www.almamata.net/news/content/careers-and-education